Jebik

Jul 28, 2018
Anybody had a walkthrough where Eric survive?
I remember getting a call from him telling me he manage to escape.
In older version but don't succeed at getting it back...

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So, if you choose to wait for Eric, but then cheat on him without him knowing, does that let him come back from the trip? Or does he only survive if you do open relationship with the cuckold cam shows?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
So, if you choose to wait for Eric, but then cheat on him without him knowing, does that let him come back from the trip? Or does he only survive if you do open relationship with the cuckold cam shows?
In my experience, he dies, though I wouldn't like to say definitively since it may have multiple conditions and I amy have missed something.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

Most important change is the revamped customization system:
  • Customization menu
To limit the amount of prescene customization, Ashley is either totally innocent or totally unfaithful.
Taboos is supposed to allow you to keep characters from being mentionned in scenes where they don't appear or are optionnal. A white background means the character is taboo.

Preferences allows you to choose your prefered option and therefore skip some of the pre-scene customization.
Customization Menu.PNG

• Ashley's style is now chosen at the beginning of each scene.
Ashley's style have an influence on how confident she is with her body and therefore on her involvement in Instagram and the all becoming famous.
The button in the gallery doesn't do anything in terms of customization anymore.

Prescene Customization3.png

• Her relationship status was moved to pre-scene customization.
  • New UI for pre-scene customization
Prescene Customization1.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quasiz

Sep 13, 2018
In my playthroughs I had an open relationship with Eric, told him about everything I did and didn't break up with him. That's enough to keep him alive. The only exception was when I started seriously going out with Eve, the game assumes you've broken up with Eric, even though I never did, and he ends up dead.

The game replayability is crazy. Right now I have like 6 different saves ready for the next update:
-One where I've never been to the Wheel, Eva is my gf and I made her a BBC slut
-another one where she's not my gf, but I made her a slut anyways and she comes to the welcome back party with cum on her cheek.
-One where I've been to the Wheel, jerked Ethan off and decided to live with them. It seems like a nice setup for some debauchery, maybe even momcest.
-And different variants of those saves, where Ash is more or less slutty, depending on how slutty she was during Tyrone's party or if she fucked him after filming the music video. I've played as a kinda good girl most of the time and if you go full slut during the party and the video her change is too abrupt. Also, I hate her Bad Girl outfits.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Arthur's a baaaaaaaad man! Holy moly. That was dark and I didn't see that coming.*

* I don't want to spoil it.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That's currently going on:

"

522 patrons
·

Hey guys!

So, this month's centerpiece will be Ashley's business trip with Ryan. I have some ideas, but I would like to know yours to spice it up a little bit! What situations do you think could be interesting for those two during the trip?"

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Is there any way to let her keep a hairy pussy like in the beginning?
no, it is normally part of bimbofication. considering ash gets slutier with every outfit and body augmentations, it's not surprising to have ash shaved. also it's way easier to draw, so give evakiss some slack.
i like her that way more anyway.
Anybody had a walkthrough where Eric survive?
I remember getting a call from him telling me he manage to escape.
In older version but don't succeed at getting it back...
except for dundun's scene guide, i think there is no walkthrough. but i can give you pointers:
at the start of the game, take the most chances to show your love for eric, so that at the point where you can ask him for an open relationship he will agree. later, when he is away, he will want a vid skype session with you 2 times. during these sessions you have to cuck him with your fantasys/memories (meaning, take a red option). it totally suffices to just take the red option at the second skype session. after that you should be good to go, if you didn't join the gang and didn't break up with eric or start a relationship with eva (meaning to take her as girlfriend, you still can fool around with her).

gmn

Jan 12, 2018

Most important change is the revamped customization system:
  • Customization menu
To limit the amount of prescene customization, Ashley is either totally innocent or totally unfaithful.
Taboos is supposed to allow you to keep characters from being mentionned in scenes where they don't appear or are optionnal. A white background means the character is taboo.

Preferences allows you to choose your prefered option and therefore skip some of the pre-scene customization.
View attachment 149659

• Ashley's style is now chosen at the beginning of each scene.
Ashley's style have an influence on how confident she is with her body and therefore on her involvement in Instagram and the all becoming famous.
The button in the gallery doesn't do anything in terms of customization anymore.

View attachment 149658

• Her relationship status was moved to pre-scene customization.
  • New UI for pre-scene customization
View attachment 149656

I just have been trying your mod, really good job ! Btw I was wondering if your mod allows some situation you can"t get in the GGGB normal mod?
For example, I tried the 0.19 Bernard scene and I saw you can do it with the "whore outfit", is it even possible in normal mode? (regarding the balance of good and bad points, it seemed impossible for me but I might be mistaken)

If anyone else can help too ;)

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
If you have a question about the mod, I think it would be better to use the dedicated thread.

I just have been trying your mod, really good job ! Btw I was wondering if your mod allows some situation you can"t get in the GGGB normal mod?
It can happen, but it's not something I made on purpose. So if you encounter one of those weird situations, please report it.

For example, I tried the 0.19 Bernard scene and I saw you can do it with the "whore outfit", is it even possible in normal mode? (regarding the balance of good and bad points, it seemed impossible for me but I might be mistaken)
Since EvaKiss wrote the script and drew the art for it, I guess it is.

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes